Monday, March 9, 2015

My wife part 2

Okay, maybe it's all a joke or a bad dream. Just a prank by my dad. This surely must be a big mistake. a big political mistake. I shall just close my eyes, take a deep breath and exhale and wake up from this nightmare.

Breathe in,
Breathe out.
Open my eyes!!!



Wachuka

Wachuka Wachuka Wachuka!!! If there is a name that sounded more melodic than any of John Legend's songs, it had to be this. The one lady who had turned my world upside down. She had by some black magic spell  [I am not sure but I highly suspect] turned my heart of stone into flesh. Soft and squishy too if I may add. She had succeeded where no other lady had and had brought colour into my world where no other artist could.

My love, my dear,
No day passes without me thinking of you.
Your absence is like tormenting hell-fire and your words
Your texts, your calls, a flood of relief to a burning man.
 I am eternally condemned to your love,
Chained by the hope that one day,
 I will no longer have to write
From hell.

It was six months into this new found relationship with Wachuka, I had already planned it all out. The engagement, the wedding (colour code included too), a team of seven minions running around the house for the next couple of decades and a humble home somewhere deep in the reserves, where only my art and our love could pervade our privacy. I love her, I truly do. I had no choice anyway. You are usually arbitrarily relieved of the choice of loving a person like her when she came into your life when life tasted only like plain boiled potatoes with carrots floating in that pool of supposed good stew.


That is all I could think about on the ride back to Nairobi. The greatest melody in my life was starting to sound like a broken record, a dying elephant.

I just wanted to die!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment